Hi guys! I want to give you a recipe for a quick and very delicious smoothie. This is my go to drink. I always make it when I need a boost of energy or I’m short on time and need some nutritious and satisfying after a workout! The ingredients are quite simple, so this is what you will need:
- 150 ml milk + 100 ml water (use milk of your choice – almond, rice, coconut, oat,…)
- 1 medium banana
- 1 teaspoon of peanut butter (roughly 20 g)
- 100 g Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 1 – 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut (roughly 10 g)
- protein powder (optional)
1. Peel the banana, and cut it into 5 – 6 pieces. Add to blender.
2. Add milk and water.
3. Add peanut butter, Greek yogurt, cocoa powder and desiccated coconut.
4. Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and sprinkle a bit of chia seeds (this is completely optional!)
Voila! It is simple and yummy as that! On a side note, you can add a handful of oats for more nutritional value and extra fibre. This smoothie serves one.
Nutritional value: (I used 3,2% fat milk and Greek protein yogurt)
- 21,2 g fat
- 39,4 g carbs
- 22,5 g protein